- Do people really like the taste of whiskey or gin? Or do they just like the way it makes them feel?
- Why did Pepperidge Farm decide to make a cheese cracker into the shape of a fish?
- Why do cats and dogs and drunk people like to throw up on things, like shoes, purses, couches, or ATMs?
- Exactly how hungry was the person who looked at a sea urchin and decided to give it a taste?
- What exactly is the allure of an all you can eat buffet? Why do the same people who need a doggie bag at a regular restaurant think they can somehow fit 5x more than they can usually eat in their stomachs?
- What’s so mini about minivans? They look about as large as a regular van to me.
- Why do parents who spank their kids get angry at their kids when they hit other people?
- Why did people wear woolen underwear? Was wool not itchy back in the day? Or were peoples’ nether regions impervious to the itch?
- Would Diet Mountain Dew taste as good if it wasn’t fluorescent green?
zahra, April 10th 2010 |